Few tips in visiting Cappadocia, Kayseri:
- Take the green tour, it’s extremely worth it.
- Contact Soandos travel, they’re nice and well-experienced.
- Wear your sports shoes because you’ll have a lot of walking through the beautiful scenery.
- Bring your jacket, it’s cold in the underground city.
- Bring your sun glasses, because it will be dazzled and dusty.
- Try to stay at Star Cave hotel, it’s cheap and has a nice owner and breakfast.
- Eat at Cafe Kayief, they have delicious pottery kebab and friendly waiter.
- Don’t be scared to visit small shops or want to go to the toilet. Turkey people are very friendly, they won’t force you to buy anything, and very clean toilet is everywhere.
- If you have more money take the air balloon tour, it’s so amazing.
- If you have more days, try the blue and red tour as well.
- Have fun!
Sure we’ll come back! – Aghnia Amalia Septiany